NFMCPA Announces Partnership with Sharecare
The NFMCPA is Proud to Announce Partnership with Sharecare
as its Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Expert Organization
Sharecare’s digital engagement platform empowers people to take control of their health by leveraging data to connect users with personalized resources including high-quality information from experts, clinical decision support tools, interactive programs and local healthcare providers. The power behind Sharecare is its scientifically‐based health risk assessment, the RealAge® Test, taken by more than 35M people, and validated in peer‐reviewed journal PLOS ONE as a more accurate predictor of mortality than calendar age and the Framingham Risk Score.
• Sharecare was launched in October 2010 by Jeff Arnold and Dr. Mehmet Oz to improve healthcare outcomes and lower health costs by marrying digital media and information technology.
• Sharecare is one of the fastest growing online social health networks with over 21M visits and nearly 100M page views per month.
• In only three years, the Sharecare network has attracted over 12.5M registered users and more than 8M social followers – impressive metrics versus other healthcare social media sites.
• Sharecare is has one of the most extensive privately‐owned databases of provider and consumer health data; 1B emails delivered annually to a database of consumers seeking health information with over 4B health facts.
• Sharecare welcomes NFMCPA as our new partner representing fibromyalgia and chronic pain conditions.